top of page
LEC Logo 1.png

LA ESPERANZA CLINIC'S

SECOND ANNUAL

NOH Logo.png

La Esperanza Clinic will be hosting the second annual Night of Hope on November 9th at the Cactus Hotel. The evening will feature a fantastic meal, an open bar, an auction and captivating entertainment. It's an opportunity to learn more about our plans for La Esperanza Clinic and engage with our leaders.

For over 29 years, La Esperanza Clinic (LEC) has provided medical, dental and behavioral healthcare to low-income individuals and families in San Angelo and surrounding areas. With a team of 100+ employees and 20 providers, we serve approximately 10,000 patients annually at our clinics and through our mobile services. Our mission is to ensure quality, patient-centric healthcare for all, regardless of their ability to pay.

As a critical resource in the Concho Valley, LEC aims to eliminate barriers to medical care and prevent unnecessary emergency room visits. We serve approximately 22% of the low-income individuals in San Angelo and the surrounding area. We need your help to insure the other 78% have access to quality, affordable health and dental care services. To address this need, we are building an additional clinic, La Esperanza Clinic West on 34 Buick Street, which is set to open in 2024.

We ask that you consider supporting our mission by participating in our second annual Night of Hope. Funds from the event will be used to provide accessible healthcare to an additional 5,000 people in San Angelo and the surrounding area.

You can participate in several ways – purchasing a table to attend, donating an auction item or sponsoring the event. This evening is about our community and the lives we impact. Your support is invaluable; enabling us to continue providing life-saving services and improving individual medical well-being.

Thank you for your past, present and future support, which is instrumental to our mission and service to this community. We hope you join us for the second annual Night of Hope, and have a great time while making a meaningful difference.

A FORMAL MASQUERADE BENEFITING

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE EXPANSION OF PEDIATRIC, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH

AND PRIMARY HEALTH CARE SERVICES

FOR ALL PEOPLE OF THE CONCHO VALLEY

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9TH, 2023

AT 6:30 PM

 

LIVE MUSIC PROVIDED BY THE NIGHTOWLS

THE CACTUS HOTEL

36 E. TWOHIG AVENUE

SAN ANGELO, TEXAS

NOH MASK.png

SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

CONTACT US

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS REGARDING NIGHT OF HOPE:

(325) 947-5616 OR MARKETING@ESPERANZAHEALTH.ORG

bottom of page